LINK TO UTAH GUNS AND GEAR TO BUY AND SELL
Please read the Forum Rules before submitting a topic or commenting on existing topic.
The Admins and Moderators of this Forum have extensive knowledge of Utah gun laws.
We are NOT lawyers and we will not provide ANY legal advice.
Please invite or add your family and friends to the Forum to stay updated with any changes to Utah or Federal gun laws, be a part of discussions or ask questions. For the best interest of the group and all our members, we ask that everyone follow our group rules.
- We do not allow obscene, lewd, lascivious, profanity, defamatory, offensive or violent language or statements, especially attacks on members which harass, insult, taunt, provoke, demean, threaten or personally attack other members, whether it was your intent or not.
- We do not allow hateful or discriminatory comments regarding race, ethnicity, religion, gender, disability, sexual orientation, political beliefs or discussion of illegal activity, that other members or Admins/Moderators deem inappropriate.
- Use proper grammar. Refrain from 'text-message' style substitutions of words like 'u' for 'you', and 'ur' for 'your'. There are many members in the group who may be confused by abbreviations or use translation software if English is not their primary language.
- Be friendly and treat all fellow members with respect, even if others are not. All opinions will be treated with mutual respect unless they violate these rules.
SUBMITTING A POST:
- Topics which contain advertisements or affiliate commissions are not permitted. Promotions for training courses, concealed firearm permit classes, products or services without the prior approval from an Admin will be deleted.
- Topics which contain any item for sale/trade will be deleted. Visit https://utahgunsandgear.com to post firearm related listings.
- There is no such thing as a stupid question. Please understand that it was asked to receive the correct answer. Other members may not have the knowledge or experience that other members have. Everyone can always learn something new from others.
- We respect your privacy. If you wish to ask a question while also hiding your identity, for example, how the law affects you if you are convicted of a crime, you can submit a post anonymously by requesting that we post it anonymously.
- Incorrect answers cause confusion. We try our best to ensure that an Admin or Moderator has the first comment on every post to ensure it has the correct information. It is important as a member, that if you do not know the correct answer to a question, we ask that you please do not post a comment.
- If a member mentions you by name in a comment, please respond directly to that person on the same post. If the comment is a violation of these rules, please report it to an Admin or Moderator.
- Do not comment or draw attention to the fact that an Admin or Moderator has deleted a comment if it was in violation of these rules. Please understand this is not to imply that we do not want you to be a member of our group, it is simply to ensure these rules are being followed.
- Comments or statements that are deliberately disruptive, meant to hijack or throw discussions off track, known as "trolling" are prohibited. These comments may be deleted at the discretion of the Admin or Moderator and, if after being warned the abuse continues, the "troll" will be removed or banned from the group.
- Use links to content rather than posting something in its entirety, unless you are the copyright holder or have permission from the copyright holder.
- Do not post direct links to executable files. Admins and Moderators may remove comments which contain these links to protect members from potentially malicious downloads. Members can post a link to the webpage that contains the file download but it may also be removed if an Admin or Moderator finds that the web page content could be harmful or if the web page link is spam.
- Posting links in order to generate affiliate commissions is not permitted. Any posts or comments that are deemed to be posted in order to generate affiliate commissions, regardless of the product being promoted, will be deleted. If a member continues to create affiliate SPAM posts, they will be banned.
VIOLATING GROUP RULES:
- Violation of any of these rules can result in having your comment(s) deleted, being removed and/or banned from this group which also includes the Utah Carry Laws Forum on our website. Consequences will be determined by the Admins/Moderators on a case by case basis.
- If you observe a member breaking a rule or behaving in a questionable fashion, do not try to deal with it yourself. Please contact an Admin or Moderator.
- When submitting a post or commenting on any post you agree that the Admins and Moderators have the right to modify, edit or delete any post or comment at any time which violates these rules.
All information provided by an Admin, Moderator or other member is to be used at your own risk. By being a member of this group, following or using any information obtained in this group, you give up the right to hold utahcarrylaws.com and its owners or any other person affiliated with our website, the Admins and Moderators of this group, and any other member of this group, liable for any damage to property, theft, criminal charges, civil damages, court costs, lawyer fees, etc. See more in our Terms of Service.
If you are interested in being an admin or if you have any questions, comments or concerns about these rules, please contact us and let us know.
we ask that all members please follow these simple rules in order to create an atmosphere where everyone feels comfortable.
All information and instructions given within these forums is to be used at your own risk. By following or using any of this information you give up the right to hold BleepingComputer.com liable for any damages.
All the forums are categorized by topics. Please post your questions or messages in the appropriate forum.
Answers to many of the questions you may have can be found in the Tutorials Section, Glossary, or from other posts on the message boards. Please use the search functions, at the top right of each page, to find your answers. If you are still having problems, feel free to post your question.
The posting of any copyrighted material on our web site is strictly prohibited.
Posting links in order to generate affiliate commissions is not permitted at BleepingComputer.com. Any posts that are deemed to be posted in order to generate affiliate commissions, regardless of the product being promoted, will be deleted. If a user continues to create affiliate SPAM posts, they will be banned.
Posting links to non-Bleeping Computer malware removal guides is NOT permitted with the exception of security vendors who sometimes release specialized tools and instructional documentation. This is because it is impractical for BleepingComputer to monitor and review all such guides for accuracy, no matter how accurate those guides may, in fact, be.
There will be no use of profanity on our message boards. This will not be tolerated and can lead to immediate suspension.
When posting, please use proper grammar. Refrain from 'text-message' style substitutions of words like 'u' for 'you', and 'ur' for 'your'. This is a multi-national forum, and some of our non-english speaking members must use translation software which is confused by abbreviations. Most of our volunteer members are very busy helping as many people as they can, and a post that is hard to read will often be overlooked.
There will be no racial, ethnic, gender based insults or any other personal discriminations. This will not be tolerated and can lead to immediate suspension.
There will be no posts meant to offend or hurt any other member, in a manner which is offensive or inflammatory. This includes flaming or instigating arguments.
Spamming is not permitted; please keep all your posts as constructive as possible.
Pornography, warez, or any other illegal transactions may NOT be linked in any shape or form.
If you have questions regarding homework, we will only help you with general concepts. If you are looking for a complete solution or answer, we will most likely just delete your post.
No subject matter will be allowed whose purpose is to defeat existing copyright or security measures. If a user persists and/or the activity is obviously illegal the staff reserves the right to remove such content and/or ban the user. This would also mean encouraging the use or continued use of pirated software is not permitted, and subject to the same consequences.
If you are receiving assistance in the Virus Removal forum, you are not allowed to request assistance for the same computer at another malware removal forum. This is to prevent conflicting advice from causing issues with your computer or making it unbootable.
This forum has the right to request alteration or deletion of any offensive post. If this is not done in a prompt manner, the Staff will delete the material themselves.
Posts may be deleted for any reasons the forum administrators deem reasonable.
Pictures may be posted as long as they are not explicit, offensive, or copyrighted.
Advertisements, of any sort, are not permitted. This includes member names and links to commercial sites in Signatures, or in posts. You also may not solicit sales for Newegg through the use of promotion or coupon codes. If you would like to advertise on our site, contact us here.
In order to reduce spam on the site, you will not be able to add a signature to your account until you reach 25 posts. Signatures are limited to 5 lines or 2000 characters; whichever comes first. If your signature is larger than the allotted size given or deemed unacceptable, you will be requested to adjust your signature. Failure to comply will result in the removal of your signature.
Only one image per signature. Images in signatures must also be no larger than 500 pixels wide X 90 pixels high. If you have more than one image you will be requested to remove one. If this is not done in a timely manner the staff has the right to modify your signature to abide by these rules.
Any links in signatures or profiles cannot be commercial in nature or they will be removed by BleepingComputer. You may not put links in your signature soliciting donations unless you are in certain member groups. Those member groups that are allowed will be expressly notified. If you have a personal website or off-site help resource, that is more than fine, but you can not sell products or services through your signature. Multiple links to the same site, unless for a very specific reason, are not permitted in a signature and will be removed.
Avatars must be in good taste. This means no vulgar or violent images, pornography, or profanity. Avatars that are found to be inappropriate will be removed at the discretion of the staff.
Linking to hate, anti-Semitic, racist, pornography, warez, or other illegal sites is not permitted.
Links in your signature must be unobtrusive and can not use formatting so that attention is brought to them.
Member's display names can not be email addresses. This rule is in place to protect you from spam bots who will pick up your email address and spam you.
Members may have only one account on this forum. There is no need to have more than one.
Any impersonation of a user from these forums, in any mode of communication, is strictly prohibited and will result in a banning.
Linked and locked topics are pruned regularly to reduce page clutter. If you have a question about where your topic went, please PM a Moderator or Administrator before starting a new topic asking where it went, or posting a duplicate of the original topic. We will be happy to provide you with a link to the new location, or a reason why it was locked and/or removed.
Violation of any of these rules can lead to a banning of the user from our Web Site and a deletion of their account. The consequences will be determined by the Staff on a case by case basis.
When posting you agree that the administrators and the moderators of this forum have the right to modify, delete, edit or close any topic, signature, account, or profile data at any time that they see fit. If you have any questions concerning this, please do not start a new thread, but rather private message to an administrator or moderator.
Note: If you observe someone breaking a rule or behaving in a questionable fashion, do not try to deal with it yourself. Alert a forum moderator or administrator by clicking "Report abuse" next to the post.
Don't post any sensitive information. Moderators will remove personal information from posts to protect your privacy.
Link to content rather than posting it in its entirety, unless you are the copyright holder or have permission from the copyright holder.
Link to content rather than posting it in its entirety, unless you are the copyright holder or have permission from the copyright holder.
Do not post links to third-party download sites for Mozilla products. Third-parties sometimes fetch the wrong builds, or add malicious software to the download. Moderators may edit or remove links to third-party download sites.
Do not post direct links to executable files. Moderators may remove these links to protect users from potentially malicious downloads. (You can post a link to the webpage that contains the file download but it may also be removed if a Moderator finds that the web page content could be harmful or if the web page link is spam.)
Language and conduct
Do not use obscene, lewd, lascivious, filthy, or excessively violent language.
Do not harass, insult, taunt, provoke, demean, or personally attack other forum members. Be friendly even if others are not.
Do not excessively "bump" a thread (post simply to get a thread to the top of the list).
USE OF THE SITE & PROHIBITIONS
This site allows you to join forums, chat, make comments and discussion and send messages to members of this website. You understand and agree that you will use this site including its tools and services with a full sense of responsibility and in a manner that is consistent with these Terms and in such a way as to ensure compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
However, you are prohibited to do the following acts, to wit: (a) use our sites, including its services and or tools if you are not able to form legally binding contracts, are under the age of 18, or are temporarily or indefinitely suspended from using our sites, services, or tools (b) posting of an items, messages, and or contents that are inappropriate and fails to observe decency; (c) collecting information about users’ personal information; (d) post false, inaccurate, misleading, defamatory, or libelous content; (e) take any action that may damage the rating system.
NO RESALE OF THE SERVICE
You agree and understand that you will not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes any portion of the site including its tools and services.
ACKNOWLEDGMENT OF RIGHTS
The Web allows people throughout the world to share valuable information, ideas, and creative works. To ensure continued open access to such materials, we all need to protect the rights of those who share their creations with us. Although we make the Site freely accessible, we don't intend to give up our rights, or anyone else's rights, to the materials appearing on them. The materials available on the site shall remain the property of USA Carry and/or its licensors, and are protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws. You acquire no proprietary interest in any such rights. Furthermore, you may not remove or obscure the copyright notice or any other notices contained in the site or anything retrieved or downloaded from them.
You hereby acknowledge that all rights, titles, and interests, including but not limited to rights covered by the Intellectual Property Rights, in and to the site, and that You will not acquire any right, title, or interest in or to the site except as expressly set forth in this Agreement. You will not modify, adapt, translate, prepare derivative works from, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise attempt to derive source code from any of our services, software, or documentation, or create or attempt to create a substitute or similar service or product through use of or access to the Program or proprietary information related thereto.
LINKS / HYPERLINKS
Links are welcome to the site and you are allowed to establish hyperlink to appropriate part within the site provided that: (i) you post your link only within the forum, chat or message board section; (ii) you do not remove or obscure any advertisements, copyright notices or other notices on the placed at the site; (iii) the link does not state or imply any sponsorship or endorsement of your site and (iv) you immediately stop providing any links to the site on written notice from us. However, you must check the copyright notice on the homepage to which you wish to link to make sure that one of our content providers does not have its own policies regarding direct links to their content on our sites.
CHAT ROOMS, FORUMS, AND OTHER MATERIALS POSTED BY YOU
By participating in this forum site, you understand and agree not to post or transmit any material that, in our judgment, is defamatory, abusive, obscene, threatening or unlawful in any way, or any material that infringes on the rights of others or contains any virus or other computer programming routine which may interfere with or damage the site or otherwise interrupt on the ability of others to use or enjoy the same. We reserve the right to delete, move or edit any postings that come to our attention that we consider unacceptable or inappropriate, whether for legal or for any other reason. Furthermore, we reserve the right to deny access to anyone who we believe, in our sole discretion, has in any way breached these Terms or where we reasonably believe a user does not comply with any relevant age restrictions on the site.
WARRANTY DISCLAIMER AND EXCLUSIONS / LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
We make no express or implied warranties or representations with respect to the Program or any products sold through the Program (including, without limitation, warranties of fitness, merchantability, non-infringement, or any implied warranties arising out of a course of performance, dealing, or trade usage). In addition, we make no representation that the operation of our site will be uninterrupted or error-free, and we will not be liable for the consequences of any interruptions or errors. We may change, restrict access to, suspend or discontinue the site or any part of it at any time. The information, content, and services on the site are provided on an “as is” basis. When you use the site and or participate therein, you understand and agree that you participate at your own risk.
USA Carry shall in no way be liable to you or anyone else, whether from any sources of obligations or in any other way, except in respect of death or personal injury arising from their own negligence, for any claims, losses, demand or damages arising directly or indirectly out or in any way connected with your use of the site. You hereby agree that the liability of USA Carry, if there is any, arising out of any kind of legal claim in any connection to the site shall not exceed the amount you paid to the site for the use of the same.
You agree not to disclose information you obtain from us and or from our clients, advertisers, suppliers and forum members. All information submitted to by an end-user customer pursuant to a Program is proprietary information of USA Carry. Such customer information is confidential and may not be disclosed. Publisher agrees not to reproduce, disseminate, sell, distribute or commercially exploit any such proprietary information in any manner.
Failure of USA Carry to insist upon strict performance of any of the terms, conditions, and covenants hereof shall not be deemed a relinquishment or waiver of any rights or remedy that we may have, nor shall it be construed as a waiver of any subsequent breach of the terms, conditions or covenants hereof, which terms, conditions, and covenants shall continue to be in full force and effect.
No waiver by either party of any breach of any provision hereof shall be deemed a waiver of any subsequent or prior breach of the same or any other provision.
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the substantive laws of Louisiana, without any reference to conflict-of-laws principles.
Any dispute, controversy or difference which may arise between the parties out of, in relation to or in connection with this Agreement is hereby irrevocably submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Louisiana, to the exclusion of any other courts without giving effect to its conflict of laws provisions or your actual state or country of residence.
The entire agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof is embodied on this agreement and no other agreement relative hereto shall bind either party herein.
Your rights of whatever nature cannot be assigned nor transferred to anybody, and any such attempt may result in termination of this Agreement, without liability to us. However, we may assign this Agreement to any person at any time without notice.
In the event that any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found invalid or unenforceable pursuant to any judicial decree or decision, such provision shall be deemed to apply only to the maximum extent permitted by law, and the remainder of these Terms and Conditions shall remain valid and enforceable according to its terms.
In order to keep the forums growing and to prevent conflicts, we have created some rules for the site. These rules were created to help limit the flaming and common disagreements that can occur on public forums. They are also a way to ensure that we do not offend other users.
1. Attacks - As with any large groups of people there will be disagreements. This is understandable, but we will not tolerate flaming other members. We are all adults and in such should be able to keep our emotions in check. There will not be any personal/insulting attacks or inflammatory posts. You can disagree but do it politely.
2. Language - No dirty language. We are trying to create a place where you don’t have to worry if your child is sitting next to you while reading. Please keep your language clean. The friendly workarounds of using crude language will not be tolerated also. We are not talking about damn, hell, and other small ones, we are talking about the major ones and you know what they are.
3. Opposite Sex - We are starting to pick up more female users. These females offer an insight that we “males” cannot offer, so make sure to keep derogatory comments about the opposite sex in check. If you are not willing to say it face to face, don’t think it is ok from behind the keyboard.
4. Post Count - You want to up your membership status, please help us out by saying hello to new members. No multiple or repeat postings to get your post count up.
5. Advertising – There are many users that want to advertise their products or products of others. If you are not a contributing member to the forum these advertisements will not be tolerated. For those who are promoting products please ensure they are related to the 2nd Amendment.
6. Accounts – You are only allowed one account. If your account is suspended or deleted you are not allowed to create another account. If multiple accounts are discovered they will be deleted!
7. Content – This site is for the carrying of firearms for personal protection and the protection of the 2nd Amendment. There are many issues out there that can get out of hand real quick. Keep this in mind when opening a thread that does not contain pertinent info to the site’s purpose. We will keep a close eye on threads that run the risk of getting out of hand quickly and will close it down if it starts going bad. Do not create a thread or post about anything illegal such as carrying concealed illegally. Your thread/post will be deleted and you will be warned.
8. Photos - Members are allowed and encouraged to post on topic pictures. Please keep your picture appropriate and clean. Photos that are considered inappropriate will be removed and you will be notified of such. If this problem continues you will risk having your account suspended or deleted. This includes your avatar.
These are some of the basic rules to govern the forums. We cannot think of everything so we reserve the right to create new rules or contact you on a case by case base. Remember to keep it civil and be nice. If things are getting out of hand we will have to jump in and give warnings, close threads, or suspend/delete accounts.
1. Update your profile. Correct email address and location.
2. Read the ATF FAQ
3. Price. No exception. 24-hour warning before it gets deleted.
4. No "listing for a friend". Third party or straw transactions get locked.
5. No spamming or crapping in threads.
6. Uniform Titles Please. Click here for the SIMPLE rules.
Please commerce responsibly. www.usacarry.com accepts no responsibility or liability for any transaction. Buyer Beware, Buyer Be Armed, Buyer Be Informed.
Although the administrators and moderators of [ARG:2 UNDEFINED] will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of [ARG:2 UNDEFINED], nor Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message.
By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.
The owners of [ARG:2 UNDEFINED] reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.
Use of this site means that you agree to hold harmless i156 Enterprises Inc., Luke McCoy, usacarry.com's internet host, and usacarry.com's administrators. Content, photography and all items depicted and described can be edited, excised or removed in part or totality to conform to the image of the site as deemed by its administrators. Submissions made to usacarry.com become the sole property of i156 Enterprises Inc. Any views expressed by users off usacarry.com do not reflect the views of i156 Enterprises Inc., Luke McCoy, or usacarry.com's administrators. By using this site, you agree to indemnify i156, Inc. and Luke McCoy for your own statements and all information, photographs, opinions, and content that you post on usacarry.com.
Although the administrators and owners of this site make every effort to verify the accuracy of all information posted herein, the information on usacarry.com is not guaranteed to be accurate. We are prohibited to give legal counsel; should you have specific legal questions that require accurate answers, we suggest you hire an attorney who is licensed in the appropriate state.
The purpose of the information on usacarry.com is to give you an overview of the topic of Carrying Concealed Weapons (CCW) and where to look for authoritative information on CCW. We make every attempt to provide a resource for contact information (State Police, State Attorneys General, Licensing Authorities, etc.) for you to verify the information on this site. If the appropriate contact information is absent from this site, the responsibility to find that information lies solely with the user.
It is completely up to the user of the site to verify any and all information found herein.
Your email address will be stored and will NOT be sold or given to any 3rd party people or services. You will be emailed the USA Carry Newsletter and other site notifications which you can opt out of in your User Control Panel.