• H.B.155 - Lowered the Blood Alcohol Content (BAC) from .08 to .05
• H.B.198 - Creates a provisional permit to carry a concealed firearm for lawful persons ages 18 to 20 year old.
Bills That Did Not Pass
• H.B.112 - Would have allowed any lawful person over 21 to carry a concealed "unloaded" firearm without a permit
• H.B.177 - Would have allowed currently certified law enforcement officer to be exempt from the requirements of a background check when the officer applies for a concealed firearm permit
• H.B.237 - Would have created stricter rules for those convicted of Domestic Violence who tried to purchase firearms and allowed any lawful person over 21 to carry a concealed "unloaded" firearm without a permit
• H.B.259 - Would have clarified that a person is not required to retreat from an aggressor while using force including deadly force under 76-2-402(3)
• H.B.388 - Would have, in part, raised the background check fee to purchase a firearm from $7.50 to $10.00